It is a comparing card game between one or more players and a dealer, where each player in turn competes against the dealer. Players do not compete against each other. It is played with one or more decks of 52 cards, and is the most widely played casino banking game in the world and for online game it is the best one.
The detailed outcome of the hand follows:
- If the player is dealt an Ace and a ten-value card (called a “blackjack” or “natural“), and the dealer does not, the player wins and usually receives a bonus.
- If the player exceeds a sum of 21 (“busts”); the player loses, even if the dealer also exceeds 21.
- If the dealer exceeds 21 (“busts”) and the player does not; the player wins.
- If the player attains a final sum higher than the dealer and does not bust; the player wins.
- If both dealer and player receive a blackjack or any other hands with the same sum, called a “push”, no one wins.